Angel!Jeonghan

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One name. Two names, three then four. It's like my hand can't stop. I look at the faces of my victims as I write their names in my Death Note. These pathetic creatures, they don't even know what going to happen to them.

" Soohyun? Would you stop writing in your diary and pay attention to the lesson?" My math teacher Mr. Sung said. I quietly groan but put my notebook away. In less than a minute the four victims I wrote down with die in the specif way I wrote their death to be. One will die by a car, the other by getting shot and so on. It's not like I have a choice. As the daughter of the death god of the under world, it's my duty to kill the humans that have run out of life span. I just know exactly when they have to go. The bell finally rings and I quickly walk out of my class room. I hate having to blend in with the mortals. But what father says goes, not like I have a choice.

" Hey Soohyun." Sun Hee said with a devilish grin. I can't help but grin back. Being a vampire, Sun Hee understood me. She knew it was my job to kill certain people at certain times.

" I could see you having fun with that notebook of yours." Sun Hee remarks with her pointed fangs flashing at me. I laugh.

" Yep. How's your wolfboyfriend?" I ask her. She turns slightly red as she smiles shyly.

" Seungcheol's good. And he's such a good guy." She mutters under her breath. I snicker at her. She's so in love. My eyes wonder around the hall until I spot a a familiar long haired boy. Yoon Jeonghan, aka the angel. He gets in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter