Demigod! Wonwoo

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Wonwoo! Would you hurry and get up! We're gonna be late!” Jeon SooHyun yelled through her cousin's door. The boy groans before deciding to get up.

“ Why does she always come to get me?” Wonwoo thought to himself as he slowly made his way to get his morning routine done. When he's done, he's greeted with his cousin's huge grin.

“ You're so lazy.” She said before dragging him down the stairs. “ Morning Uncle Hades!” The demon girl chirps.

“ Hey dad.” Wonwoo said as he sits to get his breakfast. Hades nods at his son and niece, he was doing some work, filing papers to be sent to the fates. Wonwoo cringes slightly at the amount of papers at his father's desk. All those people's life threads had to be cut by the fates. Being the son of Hades wasn't easy on Wonwoo, although he is the son of the god of the underworld, he absolutely hated his future job. Having to kill humans was painful to him. Why? Because his one true love was human. Sung Eun Ri, was the most beautiful and mysterious girl in his school. She only had a couple of close friends, she mostly kept to herself and he's always admired her from afar. But he also knew something she didn't. Eun Ri was going to die soon. Her fate was that she was going to get into a car crash after her seventeenth birthday. Wonwoo carries a burden with him everyday knowing her fate. He decided not to get close with her, or else it would pain him to much when he has to let her go.

“ Hey Woo, let's go.” Soohyun said to her cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter