The Prince Of The Sea: Merman! Jeonghan

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ I'm so dead.” I thought. I look around my cage, trying to find something to get me out. Earlier today, I was minding my own business, walking along the beach. I love taking pictures of the ocean and sea life. In my hometown it is known that merpeople live in our ocean. But we don't know much about them or if they were even real.

While I was walking on the shoreline, I accidentally cut my foot with a broken beer bottle. I cried out in pain as I sat down on the wet sand, taking out the glass shards out of my foot. My blood slowly went into the waves of the sea. Suddenly, I hear something hissing. I look up to see two merpeople, a female and male. Their skin was scaly and moist looking. I looked at them, their eyes black and soulless. They opened their mouths, revealing endless rows of sharp fangs.

My stomach had a sinking feeling as the fish people approached me. I jump up to run away, but the merman grabbed my injured foot. He pulled me down, I choked on the sea water until they bit me. The last thing I saw was the beach growing farther and farther away from me.

 

Now I'm in cave. Th walls dark and full of corpses of both human and fish. It wasn't till I heard the shrill screams of another human that I learned that merpeople eat us.

Feeling scared, but also in rage I thrash around in my cage. There's no way they were going to eat me next. My eyes frantically search all around me for something to break the lock of the cage. I see a rock that is just about to fall from the cliff next to my cage. I put one of my arms through the hole of the cage and reach with all my strength. Once I reach it, I go the lock and hit it with the rock. It finally breaks and I fall into the water below me. With out warning I breath in water but surprisingly don't choke on it.

“ This is strange.” I thought as I swim to find a way out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter