Very Best: Jun ft Vernon

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Are you sure about this?” I ask my cousin Tahira about my outfit. She eyes me and grins.

“ You look hot, don't worry about how you look. Jun will love it.” She said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes, feeling my face get warm. Jun, my crush was Tahira's cousin on her dad's side. Today is our birthday, Tahira's and mine, and since I live with her a bunch of family is coming over to celebrate. In other words Jun will be here. In the same room as me...on my birthday.

“Would you relax? God, you're like freaking out.” Tahira said getting off from her bed.

“ Hey hey, I can't help it!” I reply as she laughs. I groan as she grabs my hand and drags me downstairs to say hello to everyone.

“VERNON!!!” Tahira said as she runs to tackle hug her boyfriend. I smile as I watch them then my eyes drift off to the front door. There at the door was him. Jun looking especially handsome in black jeans and a white sweater. I gulp, feeling my hands sweat.

“Stupid sweat disorder.” I mutter. I wipe my hands on my on the back of my jeans.

“ Hey Eun Ri.” I look up to see Jun coming to hug me. Oh great. I shyly hug him back.

“Hey.” I squeak. He grins pulling away.

“ Happy birthday.”

“Thanks...uh Tahira is over here.” I said quickly walking towards my cousin. He follows me and greets her. I smile slightly watching Tahira tickle him and Jun jump at the tickles. I stifle a laugh as Tahira give me a look and I give her a dirty look.

“ Don't even.” I mouth. She gets a mischievous glint in her eye.

“ Hey cousin, doesn't Eun Ri look amazing.” Tahira asks him. My jaw drops as he looks over to me.

“ Yeah, you do.” He says. I strain a smile as I die internally. I can't believe she did that, I'll kill her later for that. Soon more family come but I kinda don't pay attention and just watch Jun talk with the other people. He's so hot!

“ Go talk to him before I beat yo .” Tahira whispers to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter