Surprise!: Poly!Jicheol

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Time to wake up~” Seungcheol's voice whispers. You groan as you feel Jihoon stir in his sleep, then grab your waist to secure you to the bed. Giggling softly, you roll over to face him, ignoring Seungcheol who was hovering over the two of you.

“ Can't you two not go to work today?” You ask as Seungcheol presses a kiss onto your forehead, then one onto Jihoon's.

“ Sorry babe, we have lots of practicing to do for the tour.” Jihoon said as he sat up, his hair fluffy and messy. You smile as Seungcheol reaches over to fix your boyfriend's hair. Jihoon glares at him playfully before muttering a thank you. The three of you get out of your shared bed, making your ways to the bathroom to get washed up for the day.

“ I really wish I could go with you, I could have helped if you needed.” You pouted as you brushed your hair. Seungcheol freezes as Jihoon gives him a look.

“ Actually Y/N… you can come with us….to our practices and on tour with us.” Seungcheol said as Jihoon sighs.

“ It was supposed to be a surprise Cheol.” He mutters as you look at the two of them wide eyed.

“ Are you serious!?!” You cry as your boyfriends grin at you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter