You're too slow: Mingyu

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Perfect.” You said to yourself. Today was the day you were going to propose to your boyfriend. The two of you have been dating for about four years, and you were wanting to settle down with him, but he's too slow at proposing to you. So, you think well, what the hell? You'd just propose to him! It's something different, and although you were nervous, you're sure that every thing will turn out alright. You hide the wedding band box in your messenger bag, Mingyu had called to go out today, coincidently your going to the cafe where the two of you met. You think it's the perfect place to propose. As you walk out of your apartment, the skies are clear and the sun is shining down, taking that as a good sign, you grin widely as you make your way to the cafe. Of course, you made it there first. Mingyu was late to everything, and so you decide it was the perfect to set up your plan. Walking into the cafe, you're greeted by the owner, you tell her your plan and she nearly squeals.

“ That's so adorable! Very different!” She said as she agreed to go along with the plan. You smile and proceed to the plan. You place a card on a nearby table, and slip out the side door of the cafe. On the side of the cafe building, you place another card with an arrow that points to the park. Your plan was to make Mingyu find you with the cards, then at the large water fountain in the park is where you reveal yourself. You even got Wonwoo, Jun and Jeonghan to help by setting a trail of balloons going up to the fountain. At the fountain, you set up a flower archway and stand near it. Butterflies jump in your stomach, you grip on the handle of the messenger bag nervously. Suddenly your phone beeps, making you jump, Mingyu texts you.

 

-Baby~ where are you? Am I finally early and you're late? I'm outside the cafe.

You giggle at his words, fingers flying across the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter