Catboy! Joshua Finale

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shoot up and walk in front of Joshua, who was stuttering in a state of nervousness.

“Um, excuse me Vicky. But I don't ever recall hearing Joshua liked you.” I said. My heart beats rapidly, I can't believe I just said that.

“ Oh yeah huh? Why wouldn't he like me? I'm the prettiest and most popular in school. Do you really think he's going to like an ugly little freak like you? No boy has ever liked you, and none every will. So I suggest to go crawl back to that rock where you came from, you slug.” Vicky said with an evil smirk. I felt my eyes sting and my throat ache. I took a step back.

“ How can you say that?” Joshua asks with his eyebrows knitted together. “ Kiki is the most beautiful girl I've ever met and if it weren't for her I wouldn't be in a good home. The only slug here is you with that horrible attitude of yours. I never want to hear you speak to Kiki like that ever again. And I do not want you to come after me.” Joshua then takes my hand and leads me out the school doors, leaving Vicky with her jaw hanging open. I look at Joshua in shock.

“ Wow... I can't believe you just did that.” I say finally. Joshua smiles weakly.

“ I couldn't take what she said to you... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter