Confession: Jeonghan

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Y/N!!” A chorus of voices erupt as you walk into Seventeen's dance room. The a/c blasting on high makes the hair on your neck stick up slightly, they were practicing their routine until they saw you. Grinning, you go to hug each one of the boys, except one, Jeonghan. The only thing he does to greet you is a small wave from where he's sitting. A slight frown appears on your features, but you shake it off, not wanting for the others to notice. You're not sure why Jeonghan is so distant from you, you getting along with every other boy, but when the two of you got introduced, he seemed slightly cold and distant. You've wondered if maybe he hated you, but then clear out the thought, why would he? You've certainly haven't done anything to offend him, right?

“ Y/N, pay attention!” Hoshi said snapping you back into reality. You smile sheepishly, mumbling a “sorry” as you feel heat rush to your face from embarrassment. Watching the boy practice their new song was always enjoyable, your eyes always seemed to pay specific attention to one boy in particular, Jeonghan. Feeling butterflies dance in your stomach, you feel a large grin creep onto your face watching the older boy dance. Although he seemed not to like you much, you had to admit you fell head over heels for him, his angelic like face as well as his sweet personality with s always made you swoon slightly. The music stops as the boys finish off with their poses, clapping loudly you stand with a smile.

“ You guys are always amazing!” You said sincerely. The boys smile and whoop with happiness as you hand them the water you had brought.

“ Who did the best Y/N?” Dino asks as you give him his water.

“ Oh, Jeonghan always is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter