Best Friends Forever?: Woozi

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ I'll see you tomorrow Jihoon!” You said to your bestfriend, he was all the way on the other side of the side walk, he wore a smile, but for some reason you could tell he was forcing it.

“ Okay Y/N!” He replied as he walked to his house. But the next day, you didn't see him. Or the next day, or the next day after that. It crushed your little seven year old heart. How could he not say anything? Yet, you'll aways have a place in your heart for Jihoon. After all, you did love him...

 

~-~-~

 

-Ten Years Later-

 

“ Hey Y/N! Did you see the new kid? He just transferred here!” Your friend Haru asks. You look up from your note book and shake your head.

“ No, why? Why's everyone talking about him?” You ask.

“ Because he dropped out of a really big high school just to come here for some reason!” Haru said with her eyes huge. You shrug as the bell rings and your friend hurries to her seat.

“ Alright class, we have a new student with us. He will be here for the rest of the year, so I expect you all to work happily with him alright?” Mr. Kim said as your class erupts into “ Yes”s. “ Good. Come in Jihoon.”

Your head snaps up from the sound of that name. Immediately, a slightly shorter, blond haired boy walks into the class room. His eyes cold, until he sees you. Almost instantly his demeanor changes, almost lighting up. Your eyes widen in realization.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter