Demigod! Wonwoo FInal

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pacing back and forth, Wonwoo waits outside of Eun Ri's surgery room. She had broken ribs, her right arm was dislocated and her lungs seemed to be crushed. Beads of sweat dripped from the demigod's forehead as he kept pacing. The light on the surgical room died and the doors open as nurses push Eun Ri's body to a recovery room. Wonwoo follows immediately asking questions.

“ Did she make it?” He asked the doctor. The doctor looks at him, his eyes slightly sad.

“ She's lucky to have survived. Her body will recover in about a month or two. But there is something else. Her head got a concussion and she has lost some of her memories. You'll need to slowly help her earn her memories back.” The doctor said. Wonwoo nods as he heads towards Eun Ri's room. The girl was unconscious lying on the bed. Her brown hair matted with sweat and her chest slowly rising and falling. Wonwoo pulls a chair and sits next to her bed, he grabs her hand and laces his fingers around hers.

“ Eun Ri... I don't know if you can hear me or remember me, but I'm your boyfriend. We barley confessed to each other today.” Wonwoo said rubbing small circles onto her knuckles. Suddenly the girls shifts in her sleep, slowly her eyes flutter open. She turns to look at the boy next to her, her eyes slightly widened and her head tilted.

“ D-do I know you? You look familiar.” The girl said. Wonwoo smiles sadly as he looks into her eyes.

“ Yes. You knew me. You see you had an accident.” Wonwoo said slowly. Eun Ri looks at the demigod and blushes slightly.

“ W-Wonwoo?” She said confused. Wonwoo's heart skips a beat as he smiles.

“ Yes! Do you remember me?” He asks eagerly. The girl nods slowly.

“ Where are we? And I can't remember who I am...” Eun Ri said. Wonwoo tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter