Vampire! Jun Part 2

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ What the hell do you think you're doing!?” I ask angrily. He slowly stands, still groaning from my hit. Jun looks at me with a confused look.

“ How did you do that?” He asks.

“ I know self defense moron.” I said still with an edge. Jun gives me a smirk, before walking closer to me. I back up into a wall and he cups my face. I notice his hands are colder than a regular person.

“ What are you doing Jun. I'm not just a toy you can play with and then throw away.” I said sternly.

“ I know. That's why I like you more.” Jun said. My brain freezes. Did he really just say that.

“ You heard me Sakura. I like you, you're better than all those other girls.” Jun said. I look at him straight into the eyes and they're blood red. I feel myself grin.

“ Ah ha. So, you're a vampire.” I said as he backs up slightly.

“ Wait what?” He said startled. I laugh slightly.

“ Oh don't play dumb. This is probably where you eat most of your victims. Plus you're looking at me like I'm a piece of steak.” I said simply. I smile at him as he just stares at me. “ And I can tell you've said that to all the other girls you've drained the blood from.”

“ Wow, aren't you a smart girl.” Jun said smirking at me. I move my hair to the side.

“ You can taste some of my blood if you want. As long as it won't kill me.” I said. Jun's eyes widen.

“ Wait, really?”

“ Yeah, just don't turn me into a vampire and don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter