Bullies: S.coups

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Look at her, who does she think she is coming here and trying to fit in with us?”

“ I know, she's just a foreigner, like her Korean isn't even that good.”

You sigh and lower you head even more than it already is if possible. It's a normal day at school, if you call being bullied all day normal. But there's nothing you can do, it just the way things are.

“ Y/N will you please stand and read the poem to the class?” You teacher said. You hesitated to stand, every eye is on you as start to read. Being nervous, you stumble and mess up your pronunciation, cringing at your mistake, the room erupts in giggles and whispers. Your cheeks redden as you apologize to your teacher and sit back down. Tears threaten to fall down, but you swallow it down, and go back to finishing your work. Feeling someone stare at you, you make eye contact with Choi Seungcheol. Also known as the most popular boy in your grade. He looks at you, his eyes big and the most beautiful shade of brown, his eyes almost look apologetic. Looking away, you feel your face redden once again, as the bell finally rings, you grab your books and rush out of the class room as fast as you can. You have to admit, you've always liked Seungcheol, even if he was popular, he was always so nice and a total dork. He was funny and his aegyo could kill anyone's heart. But since you've been bullied, and the rumors going around, your almost certain that he doesn't even think about you. You head towards the cafeteria, grabbing a tray and getting your lunch. As you balance your food on the tray, you back up into someone, whipping around you apologize immediately.

“ I'm so sorry!” You said until you noticed who it was. Seungcheol. He smiles widely, his goofy grin melting your heart.

“ Don't worry about it, Y/N.” He said. You freeze, he actually remembers your name?

“ S-sorry.” You say again before scurrying away from him. You sit down and eat your lunch alone, as usual, until at bunch of girls come stomping your way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter