Angel: Jeonghan (WARNING)

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Baby, please!” Jeonghan pleads with you. You give him a smirk as you watch him pull on the satin ribbon that was tying him down onto the bed.

“ Shh, not just yet angel.” You purr as he groans, a bulge formed in his briefs. Your eyes trace his body, only his undergarment still on him, his milky skin glistens with a thin layer of sweat, his eyes begging for attention.

“ Mm, my angel look so pretty pinned down.” You praise as you hover over him, sitting on his abdomen. Giving him a passionate kiss, you lower your clothed onto him, grinding painfully slow. He throws his head back, panting as he feels the strings of pleasure creep up.

“ Y/N, please ride me. Please.” He whines. Biting your lip, you grind harder onto him.

“ Not just yet, you have to answer my question first.” A deep rose blush paints his cheeks and he shakes his head.

“ N-no…”

“ Oh?” You cup his face roughly, your predatory eyes burning into his. “ You said no my angel?” He instantly regrets his words as you get off of him, and pull his briefs down to his ankles. His stands up proudly, the tip slick with precum. You run your thumb across slowly, earning gasps from Jeonghan.

“ Who's angel are you?” You ask, now him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter