Demigod! Wonwoo part 2

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Do you think we'll get a good grade?” Eun Ri asks. Wonwoo looks at her with a smile.

“ Of course, we worked really heard. We deserve an A.” He replied as the girl smiles shyly.

“ Oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm having a party for my seventeenth. Would you like to come?” She asks. Wonwoo instantly frowns. If her birthday was soon, that means her fate would happen even sooner.

“ Wonwoo?” Eun Ri said passing her hands over his eyes.

“ Huh? Oh... yeah I'd love to come.” The demigod said. Eun Ri smiles before packing up her stuff.

“ I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow yeah?”

“ Why don't I walk you? I live by you anyways.” Wonwoo said shooting up in his seat. Eun Ri smiles and nods as Wonwoo walks out of their school's library together. Eun Ri looks up and Wonwoo to see him in deep thought. She felt herself blush as she looks at his handsome and defined features.

“ I wonder when the right time would be to tell him..” Eun Ri thought to herself. She's been wanting to confess to Wonwoo ever since she fell for him a while back in the school year. But being to shy, Eun Ri would always chicken out. Maybe this could be her chance.

“ W-Wonwoo?” She starts. Wonwoo hums in response, turning his attention to the shorter girl. Eun Ri stops at the corner of a side walk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter