I didn't mean it: Joshua

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You sigh heavily, paying the bill of your dinner and walking out into the cold winter night. Your boyfriend has once again forgotten that you two had a dinner date. You understand Joshua is busy, but couldn't he at least show up once? You shiver was you walk towards your shared apartment, white smoke escaping your mouth as you breath heavily. You see a familiar car parked in the lot, and you glare slightly. So he's home? You stomp up the stairs and into the apartment to see Joshua on the couch with take out on his lap. Upon hearing the clicking of your heels, the orange haired male turns his head around just in time to see you.

“ Baby! Where have you been looking all beautiful?” He asks with his signature kitten smile. You glare at him, your eyes practically burning holes through his head.

“ You forgot again Joshua.” You said. His eyes widen and he shoots up in his seat, rushing towards you.

“ I'm so sorry, I totally forgot!” He said trying to hug you but you back away.

“ No, I'm so tired of this! You're always doing this!” You said angrily.

“ Y/N. It isn't my fault that I have to work and come home late! You know how important the group is to me! Or did you forget.” Joshua replies his voice getting louder. You roll your eyes.

“ But couldn't you at least try to make some time for me? You don't even text me in advance to say you couldn't make it!”

“ I'm busy! You know I can't text while I'm doing shows or meet and greets!” He yelled.

“ Am I even important anymore!?” You ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter