Lollipops: Jun ()

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Jun, hurry up and sit down! You're gonna miss the opening of the movie!” You said to your best friend.

“ I'll be right there. I'm just getting some candy.” He replies. Rolling your eyes, he jumps into the seat next to you, handing you an apple caramel er before turning his attention to the movie. You unwrap the er and plop it into your mouth, then an idea pops into your mind. Yes, Jun was your best friend, but you've always had feelings for him. Sometimes very special feelings. You're going to . Heart fluttering at the idea, you take the lollipop out of your mouth and start it slowly while your eyes are on the T.V. You notice Jun look at you from the corner of your eye, seeing him stiffen as he watches your tongue dance around the lollipop. Putting the whole thing into your mouth and on it slightly before pulling it out with a loud pop sound. Jun stiffens even more, gripping onto the arm rest of the couch and you smirk to yourself. OH how you loved seeing him all hot and bothered.

“ You okay Jun? You seem distracted.” You said innocently. He growls at you slightly and looks back at the T.V. You grin before returning to your lollipop, doing the exact same routine as before.

Suddenly the T.V turns off and you see Jun staring at you with a dark, hungry stare. Feeling a pit of excitement drown in your stomach, he pulls you onto his lap, taking the lollipop away from you and throwing it somewhere in the room.

“ Why are you teasing me? It seems like you need to be punished.” Jun growls. He then pulls you into a heated kiss, his tongue demanding an entrance. You happily open and his tongue shoots into your mouth, exploring every inch of your cavern. He pulls away too soon for you and you whine slightly. That is until he attacks your neck, hitting your sweet spot. You let out a moan, which hit him straight in the pant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter