Baby You're worth it: Joshua

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Joshua Hong are you ing crazy?!” You whispered as he locked the family bathroom at the airport.

“ No one will catch us if we're quick, besides we have to wait for the vans to get here anyway.” Joshua reminded you as he grabs your hips, pulling you towards him. Feeling his hard against you made you even more wet if possible. It's been weeks since the two of you have done anything together and he couldn't take it anymore.

“ Okay, we'll be quick.” You said before pulling on his face to make his lips meet yours. Soft moans come from him as your kiss gets more needy, he cups your , squeezing it carefully. Tugging on his hair, he leaves your lips, kissing your neck roughly as you moan, ing his shirt. He tugs on your skirt, letting it fall to your ankles, he slides his finger up and down your clothed slit, smirking to himself.

“ So wet already,” He comments before rubbing circles into your . Whining at him, you palm him through his jeans, squeezing him softly as he groans. Joshua pulls down your while you get him down to his boxers, you pull out his , pumping him a couple times as he throws his head back with pleasure. Backing you up to the wall, he teases your with his cold fingers, pinching it, rubbing it in all the right ways.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter