Sick Anniversary: Jeonghan

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Oh no....” You thought as you had just finished getting ready. Your face feels like its on fire, your palms are damp with sweat and you feel like your about to hurl. Why oh why did you have to get sick on you and your boyfriend's anniversary? Jeonghan was going to be coming to pick you up any minute now and you feel like hell. You gulp down the urge to vomit and walk out to your living room. Grabbing a glass of cold water made you feel better, you sit down on the couch with your eyes closed until you hear the door unlock.

“ Honey, I'm here!” You hear Jeonghan say as he enters the room. He takes one look at you and his eyes widen, he runs towards you.

“ Baby are you okay?” He asks his eyes huge. You smile weakly.

“ I-I'm fine, let's go enjoy the night.” You said as you start to stand, you take his hand to walk to the door when you feel your lunch start to come to your throat. Dropping his hand, you kick of your heels as fast as you can and run to the bathroom. Jeonghan comes into the bathroom as you puke your guts out, he ties his hair back, rolls his sleeves up and actually pull your own hair back.

“ Let it all out baby.” He said as he grimace at the sound of you gagging. Once you were finished, he carries you into your ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter