Ninja Academy: Junhui FT Mingyu

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Attack!” Master Seungcheol ordered.

You grip onto you war fans as you charge at Mingyu. Easily sweeping his feet and knocking him down.

“ Aha! Gotcha!” You declare as the masked ninja groans from under your feet.

“ Okay, okay let me go Y/N!” He cries taking off his mask. You laugh as you help your boyfriend up. The boy blushes as you peck his cheek.

“ It was just for practice babe.” You said.

“ Alright, enough of with this lovey dovey , I'm gonna kick your Y/N.” Jun said gripping onto his twin sai. He couldn't stand to see you, the love his his life with his brother. You and Jun have always been very close, but you've had feelings for Mingyu. So Junhui put his feelings away in order for you to be happy.

“ Alright hothead, you're on.” You challenge. Jun attacks first, earning a dodge from you and kicking him right in the stomach with great force.

“ Oomf.” Jun tumbles down and face plants to the floor.

“ Oh great, now he's gonna blow.” Mingyu comments, knowing his brother's horrible temper. But all Junhui does is laugh.

“ You got me Y/N.” He said. You smirk and help him up.

“ Alright, that's all for today you are dismissed.” Master Seungcheol said.

“ What's up with you today?” Minghao asks Jun.

“ Nothing, I just like seeing her smile.” Jun mumbles, but Minghao hears him, patting his brother's back.

“ Don't worry bro, maybe she'll come around.” Minghao said.

 

* * *

You walk down the hallway, making your way to Mingyu's room. Hearing whispering, you stop and press your ear to the door.

“ You still haven't broken up with her?” A whiny high pitched voice said. You'd know that voice anywhere. Kim EunHa. She has always been jealous of you and how you were above her in rank. She also is in love with your boyfriend. But why was she in his room?

“ Calm down EunHa. I'll break up with Y/N tonight.” You hear Mingyu. You heart breaks in two, tears sting your eyes, and begin to stream down your face. Not caring about the build up of emotion, you kick down the door, breaking if off of the frame. Angry tears pour out as your boyfriend kisses Eunha.

“ Y/N? T-this isn't what it looks like!” Mingyu said slightly pulling away from the other girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter