Birthday: Wonwoo ()

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Happy Birthday Y/N.” Wonwoo murmurs into your neck, kissing it softly. You bite your lip slightly, suppressing any moans from leaving you. Your boyfriend knew your neck was your most sensitive part. Since it is your birthday, Wonwoo said he'd have something special, and him knowing that the two of you haven't had in a while, thought that it was the perfect excuse to. Turning your attention to the boy, you notice the two of you getting closer and closer to his bed. Wonwoo lays you down gently, carefully towering over you. Your hands immediately go to un-botton his pants, when he stops you.

“ Not today baby, it's your day, so I'm going to treat you especially.” Wonwoo said, his deep voice coated with lust and control. Shrinking back slightly, you blush at his words, as he slowly strips you, then himself. Wonwoo eagerly kisses your plump lips, hungrily devouring your sweet strawberry lip gloss. His large hands roam your body, going down to your thighs, he leaves your lips, making you breathless as he drags his lips along your neck and going down to your collar bones. He leaves large hickeys and bite marks along your thighs, he slowly opens your legs wider, before dipping down into your heat. Electricity shoots up your body as you feel the new sensations of Wonwoo's tongue along your . His tongue goes up and down, desperately your sweet bud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter