Hate You: S.coups FT Jeonghan Part 2

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure you're okay?” Your co-worker asked you before checking out.

“Yeah, just go. I have to work over time today anyway.” You said as she nods. In reality you just want a distraction from what happened to you a week ago. Even if it's been days since then, you can't seem to get the memory of Seungcheol's cold eyes and his confession to loving someone else out of your head. The thought of it brought tears to your eyes as your fingers flew against the keys on your laptop. You really couldn't see how things could get much worse.

“ On, you're still here Y/N?”

Speak of the little .

EunHa looks at you with a poisonous glint in her eyes, her lips curled into an evil smile.

“ Yes. I have to work some over time.” You reply, keeping your voice firm.

“ Oh, I could understand why, y'know since Seungcheol is living with me now.” She snickers. You look at her with a sharp glare.

“ Do you find amusement in making me feel like ? Do you think I'm going to tolerate your immature remarks? You've won. You finally have Seungcheol back and I'm out of the picture. Now if you'd just leave me the hell alone, I think that would be the most grown up thing you could ever do.” You said before logging out of your computer and walking away, heading out. A sour lump burns in your throat as tears sting your eyes. There's only one person who could possibly feel the same way you do. You end up walking to Jeonghan's house, it being not far from where you work. Jeonghan and you aren't best friends, but you were close enough to go and talk to him about this sort of thing, especially since he was a victim of it too.

“ Han? It's Y/N.” You said as you knocked the door.

“ Y/N? What ar-...oh.” Jeonghan opens the door and you can barely recognize him. His beautiful long, brown hair is now dyed completely black, cut extremely short. His brown eyes tired and irritably red, dark circles surrounding them. He extends his arms and you crash into his embrace as he wraps his arms around you tightly.

“ I don't know what to do anymore Han, I feel so lost and unworthy...” You sob as he bites his lip, hugging you even tighter if possible.

“ I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter