Your Highness: SUB! Scoups

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Babe? Are you even listening?” Seungcheol asks. My thoughts immediately get interrupted as he pokes my sides, I shriek, bursting into giggles as he tickles me.

“ S-stop!! I-I'm listening!” I said through laughing. Seungcheol stops and gives a smile, I finally breath normally, and sit up slightly. The only reason I was out of it, was because he decided to wear the tightest jeans he had today, the blue jeans hugged him deliciously, his thighs nearly bulging in them. I chew on my bottom lip nervously as very inappropriate thoughts run through my mind. Oh, the things I could do to him, I'd have him whimpering under my touch, even if he is the dominant one. I've always wonder what it would be like to have him be submissive.

“ Baby, where are you? You've been so out of it.” Seungcheol said interrupting my thoughts once again. I shake my head, look into his brown eyes.

“ Nothing. Don't you have to go to practice?” I asked changing the subject. Seungcheol squints at me, as if he's trying to figure out what's going on.

“ Yeah, speaking of, I should go. I'll be home later.” He said standing up. I get up from the couch we were on and wrap my arms around his waist.

“ Have fun.” I said with a grin, pecking his lips. He smiles, holding onto my hips, deepening the kiss, I pull away with a smirk.

“ You're such a tease!” He said, his hands going to my , giving it a squeeze. I yelp in surprise and let him go.

“ Go already! Besides, when you come back I'll have a surprise for you.” I said with an eyebrow wiggle. Seungcheol raises his eyebrows, a playful smile on his lips.

“ Oh really now? Well, I'll go then. Can't wait to see this surprise.” He said as he kissed me once more time before grabbing his bag and walking out the door. Oh, he will enjoy this surprise..

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

I check myself in the mirror one last time, my eyes travel down my body, making sure that everything was perfect. My hair, down to my waist in soft waves, simple, yet beautiful make up, a black choker, my red lace bra paired with it's matching . Red garter belt connecting my to my thigh high socks. I smirk, oh tonight will be fun. I walk out of the bathroom, making my way to the living room. I made sure earlier that all the windows were blocked, I waited for my prey to get home. Hearing the door unlock, butterflies erupt into my stomach. I sit on our black leather arm chair as seductively as I can.

“ Baby~ I'm home, and I'm so tired, let's- Seungcheol drops his gym back the minute he sees me. His jaw drops, as his eyes run up and down my body hungrily. I smile devilishly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter