Bubblegum Lips: The8/Minghao

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ And then she said that I was being rude, and I was like what the hell?” You said. Your boyfriend hums in response, his eyes tracing the outline of your plump pink lips. Minghao absentmindedly nodded as you ranted to him about something, but he wasn't really paying attention. The both of you are in his room, he sat on his computer chair as you sit cross legged on his bed. Minghao stares at your lips, subconsciously his own as he played with a pen cap on his desk.

“ The- hey! Are you even listening to me?” You ask as your loudness wakes him from his trance. His eyes instantly look up into yours.

“ Y-yeah I was listening I swear!” He said quickly. Narrowing your eyes, you look at him, you knew him to well. He was distracted by something, and you have an idea about what it is.

“ Baby~ Do you like my lip balm? Is that why you keep staring?” You ask teasingly. You knew that your bubblegum flavored balm was his very favorite. His cheeks tint pink, but he actually nods. Only slightly surprised, you get off of his bed and walk towards him. Gingerly sitting on his lap, your legs go on either side of him and he looks at you in surprise.

“ I wore this especially for you babe.” You said with a sly tone. Minghao's demeanor changes suddenly, his eyes flash with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter