Puppy Love: Jun

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Wen Junhui I swear to god!” You start as your boyfriend pulls you into a pet shop. Knowing how sneaky he can be, you already could sense he has something up his sleeve.

“ You swear what? I just want you to look at these puppies with me!” He said with a sly grin. Narrowing your eyes, you huff in defeat and let him drag you to the puppy pen. Jun sits on his knees as you stand next to him, watching a bunch of puppies surround your boyfriend's hand. A gold lab puppy gets picked up by Jun, and you can tell the two of them instantly bond.

“ Hey Y/N.” He starts.

“ Hell no. No Jun! We can't get a puppy!” You said as he pouts cutely. You groan at his adorableness.

“ But I really want it, please?” He asks with his pouty lips. You look from the puppy to your boyfriend, both look at you with pleading eyes. You groan, but can't help but smile.

“ Fine, we'll get it.” You said as Jun spins around with the puppy in celebration. “ But you're paying for everything, and you have to take care of it Junhui.” You warn him. Jun laughs, leaning over to peck your lips.

“ Of course. I love you!” You roll your eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter