In the Studio: The8/Minghao

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ You go to studio 4.” A receptionist said. You thank her for her help and walk to the studio. It's been almost three days since you've been coming here to dance, and yet you still seem to get lost in the halls. Once in the room, you start stretching and warming up, until you notice a new face among the others in the room. A guy, probably around your own age, was practicing break dancing. You can't help but watch in awe as he could do all the moves you've been wanting to try perfectly. Feeling a spark of confidence, you walk over the the boy and watch him from a closer distance.

“ You're really good.” You compliment when he takes a break. The boy whips around to face you, he clearly in surprise that you spoke to him.

“ Hi. I'm Y/N. You're new here right? If you'd been here before, I would have remembered.” You said as he laughs slightly. His cheeks flushed from the exercise, you'd have to say he's really cute.

“ I'm Minghao, friend's call me The8. And thanks, although I'm still practicing.” Minghao said. You grin and walk closer to him.

“ Really? I think you're amazing! Say, would you mind teaching me? I've been wanting to learn what you can do.” You said as he smiles slightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter