Pretty Tired

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group of girls surrounded you as they cornered you against the wall. This sure brings back old memories, now that you think about it. As predicted for the past two week now everyone in the school seem to know your name a little more than usual.

Apparently you are now known as that ‘boyfriend stealer’ that everyone should exterminate.

What they don’t know that you been in these situation plenty of times before, and these things can get old really fast.

“Alright before you guys are start here. I know what you all think of me right now, but let me tell you something that will change your mind within five minutes.”

“And why would we do that? Huh, ?” One of the fangirls said to you.

What a rude little one, you definitely don’t like her.

“Well for starter, you are all probably thinking that by doing this you all are helping Hana sunbae. But from how I see it, it doesn’t work that way though” You explain, only to make them madder.

“Tch-What and you are helping you boyfriend stealer!” One of them screeched at you and readying to slap you.

Catching the crazy fangirl wrist, that was a close a one. This one have really sharp nail too, they kind of really pretty though. Maybe you should paint them this color sometimes.

“No, what I’m trying to say is that Hana sunbae already have a fiancé, don’t you all felt that Yifan sunbae who is in my opinion’s a much better choice to her then my Eric?” You smartly said, letting go of the banshee wrist. Leaving a mark a little, that look like it hurt. It was at this point everyone was realizing what you mean, some was even agreeing with you a little.

This was too easy.

“And who are you? To decide who and what go well and or matches with Hana?” Their leader spoke to you, noticing your strength yet still trying to put up a fight.

 “That’s simple I’m no one. Just a simply pointing out the fact, that the sad part here is that Kris sunbae is losing the love of his life to someone who is incompatible” You questioned them. “If you guys are truly helping Kris and Hina-ashi here, you wouldn’t be trying to get Hana and Eric back together. But rather helping Kris and Hana together instead.”

Bullseyes, they all went silent. They knew you are right.

“And beside,” You continued and confidently step out of their human fortress. ”Hana-ashi, make it quite clear that Eric and her wasn’t even dating on our last conversation. If it was anything Eric was, and still is my boyfriend to begin with. So please tell me how is it that I am a boyfriend stealer if that is the case?”

Walking away, they knew they got nothing on you.

“If yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter