Pretty Sad

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up throwing up in the bathroom in the morning the day after it all.

You didn’t get any sleep last night and somehow you got a stomach flu after as well.

This is what you get for helping someone? You questioned the man upstairs as you look up to the sky. In all you did not want to go to school today at all.

And so you didn’t.

Since your parent are always out, after dropping your younger brother off to school you finally settle it on watching Netflix and not going to school for the day.

Chilling in your batman pajama, you was as relax as you can be.

 

But even after hours and hours of watching, crying, and screaming over every character on Game of Thrones possible. For some reason you felt still like your emotional state was not stabilize.

It was one of those day, you was physically and mentally exhausted.

 Glancing at the clock though you notice it was around 4:15 already, and it was Wednesday too. You have work on Wednesday. Groaning you really don’t want to go to your part time job today. But being the goody two shoe that you are. You show up to work anyway since you were ‘feeling’ much better.

Beside unlike other people you actually like your work.

The smell coffee always seem to relax you. Especially after a long they of school and homework, working at the Ukiss café’s just the best place you could ever be. You just love the smell of all the pastries, latte, soft jazzy music, and surround with people reading and writing away their problem. The café’s your peak of creativity, making food art and coffee art are you’re another one of your specialties. You get good pay, your lady boss is pretty nice as well. Pretty much everything is cool but then there are always though problem that should just leave you alone already.

"Min-jee! Okay, what’s wrong with you today?” the devil spoke to you. It was Eli, one of your coworker. Honestly, he’s an okay person overall, but his teasing and arrogant attitude can be so annoying sometimes.

“You always make bitter coffee when something bothering you, Min-jee” He demanded.” It’s like extra bitter today too. And what the hell is this!? A monkey!”

“No, you’re mom,” You responded sarcastically as you changes the coffee filter.

“Ha-ha, very funny you brat. Someone is being extra moody today. That’s not cute at all, if you keep this you going to be forever alone kiddo” Eli responded to you, making you rolled your eyes.

“Said the guys who got dumped by every single girl he dated,” You smirked at him.

“ you brat! Really what is wrong with you all today? First Kevin not going to work and now my maknae is treating her sunbae like this! What have become of the world?” He dramatize.

“Pfft-Just get to back to work already, dude, we got a lot of work to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter