Pretty Stalker

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo was watching her.

The girl behind the computer screen.

When Kris first told him to check on her files, he never imagine that it would be this interesting.

She was average. Everything about her was average. She wasn’t that smart nor was she that pretty, so it seem to be quite such a surprise for him, because Kris wanted to know more about someone who seem to be so plain.

She didn’t seem special nor did she want to be, had he concluded.

And yet she was spontaneously interesting.

As he watched her, D.O. realizes that he began liking her.

He like how she is so forgetful in everything and always easily distracted. How she hate to stand out so much, yet so willingly helped other in need. When she said something she probably will do it. Lying to herself about not liking something yet her expression showed otherwise. Cringed when she is confuse or dislike something. Just how can she be so loud and quiet at different time? So easy to reach yet hard to keep her stay. When she love the smell of coffee but always try to stop herself from drinking it because she doesn't want to be addicted. Fluster when she is embarrass. Have a habit of biting her nail from time to time. Hummed and tap to an unknown beat in her head. Denied that she isn’t afraid of everyone and everything, when she know she couldn't actually fight them all. Avoid people like a plague. Loving nature with her brother. Rubbed her neck when she tired. Sketches people and listen to music when she is alone. Liked to go to the rooftop. Her new favorite place is now the music room. How she so clumsy when it come to the simplest thing. I’m going to wing it attitude. I’m just going to guess on this type of expression. Adventurous eating and touring around the city habits. Enjoying her homemade lunch outside the school garden on a bright sunny day.  If she is interest in you, she will show it. If she doesn’t like you she will show it. She have so many different type of reaction.

Do Kyungsoo, didn’t like it.

He didn’t wanted to share anything about her to anyone.

The young genius wanted to keep her for himself.

She was so spontaneous.

Everything that’s opposite of him.

Structure, probability, systematics, rules and logics make up for his world.

Her world was full of chaos and illogical senses.

And yet when he look at her, Kyungsoo felted something he never experienced before.

It was confusion.

A genius wasn’t supposed to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter