Pretty Break

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there were anyone that probably the hardest for you read with in Exo it was probably Suho sunbae. He always have this cool, sophisticated, charming, leader kind of guy façade. Never really revealing too much and have this distant feeling when it comes to all people. So to see your friendly School President pissed off than ever you can’t help but to be surprise a little bit.  

“You should go home,” Suho stated after he has just gotten rid of the rude costumer.

“Eh? But why my shift isn’t even over yet” You look at him confusingly. Watching his eyes directly as he scanned you up and down. He sighed and look away, his expression was show you that he is frustrated with you.

“How much longer is Minjee shift?” He asked your classmate now, clearly not looking back to you.

What the heck? You didn’t even do anything to him?

“In about thirty more minute, but with this much costumers here for her I don’t think she be leaving anytime soon.” Your class pres. told him nonchalantly. That’s not good you still have a soccer match to attend.

“Okay I’ll pay for an hour of how much costumers you loss with the next hour if you end Minjee shift early” Suho decided, that basically doubling their profit.

“She still have to work on next Tuesday and Wednesday too” Yoo Jung suddenly said.

“I paid for those as well.” What? why would he do that?

“Sunbae what are you doing?” You expressed.

“Minjee, you are not working here no more,” Suho responded. “I don’t want what happen before to happen again. And especially with you looking like that?”

What? He does realize that this night gown was three layer of fabric and it cover from your chest to the floor right?

“It’s not how you dress Minjee, it’s how you look.” He stated like he could read your mind. “Besides, you’re still hurt. Take this time off to recover and go play or something.”

Walking away immediately, before you could even response.

With this stupid dress there no way you could chase him down.

“Well guess you should leave now,” Your class president suggested. “Girl, we totally gaining profit this year and it all thanks to you. You understand right? Just go with it girl, it’ll bring benefit to all of us.”

And with that reluctantly you left the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter