Pretty Smart

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever get that feeling of being caught red handed when you do something bad, even though it not really your fault.

Well after stalking Exo for so long. You can’t help but to feel that you had done some wrong to Exo. But it not like they will ever know about it or anything right?

And standing right in front of you right now, is one of the hottest boy in the country offering to carry your books.

If you didn’t know better you probably being punk’d or something.

“N-No thank you! I’m got this!” You said politely, avoiding eye contact, and immediately walk off.

And surprisingly he follow you though to the self-check-out section.

“Why are you not letting me help you? Those books look really heavy” He said walking in the same pace at you.

Why? How the heck would you know? And why the heck is he talking to you anyway?

“I told you, I’m good” you responded coolly. Yush! You totally nailed that!

“Oh but you shouldn’t let yourself carry so much stuff like that. You could hurt yourself or something you know.” He smiled at you.

For some reason you felt that he was indirectly mentioning about your height when he said that at that moment.

“And beside what kind of gentlemen would I be to let a young lady like you carry that much books around here”, he grinned happily as he step in front of you again, this time grabbing almost 2/3 of your load. Making your mouth hung open a little, because of the surprise.

Just what the heck is going on today?!

“I’m Luhan by the way, and you are?” He introduced.

“Uh…I’m M-Min-nah, thank you I guess”; you lied.

There was no way you letting the person you are stalking know your name.

“Really? You don’t really look like a Minah, your welcome though “Luhan look at you with much interest. As you both sat your book down on the counter. He continue glancing at you and giving you smile here and there, while you on the other hand continue on avoiding his gaze and making less eyes contact as possible.

“Do you hate me or something? You not hater are you? You know I won’t bite right?” He said happily.

No, but I'm sure you can sue me.

“Ye-I mean No” you blurt out of nervousness. Trying to hurrily get all your book check out.

“Oh…I see” He said sadly, pouting a little.

“N-No, I don’t hate you!” You quickly said,”Uh umm, I-I’m just nervous? Yeah I-I’m a little nervous that all!”

“Oh, okay! At long as you don’t hate me that good,” He winked at you and said. ”It would be a problem for me if you do.”

What’s that supposed to mean?

As you both continued, everything seem to be so awkward.

You really wanted to leave but then you don’t wanted to give off a wrong impression either.

“Umm so uh… I was wondering if-“Luhan seem to start.

“Hyung!” You heard a voice interrupted you and Luhan.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter