Pretty Teammate

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I just cheek the rooftop,” Kris said to Chen and Lay. “She weren’t there at all.”

“Oh ok thank Hyung,” Chen said and run after lay to the end of the hall.

 

 

Stepping down the stair you must say that you were impress that Kris would actually figure it out. Guess pretty boy can be smarter than he look.

Without saying anything you both head toward next exit.

Just three more floor and you both be back to base.

“You don’t want to be in S class?” He suddenly asked.

Of course you didn’t. Why on earth would you want to be here?

“You don’t want me to be here either” You honestly answer. Making Kris turn silent again, guess you just said the right things.

Seeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol coming toward your direction, you pushed him against the wall and hide behind him.

The twins immediately run past you two and into another room.

Thank the lord they didn’t see the two of you!

“That was a close one, we be in real trouble if they saw us. The twins are the worse.” You smile happily looking up at Kris. He was staring at you, intently. Without realizing it you had grabbed both his hand and held him close to you.

“Sorry about that,” You said blushing a little, finally backing away.

Kris simply walk off though, what a cold guy.

It would be much easier if you both found Tao and Sehun.

They both hated your gut and probably do whatever it take to bring you back.

Not that you weren’t glad that Kris founded you or anything, but the between you both things was just so awkward. You just can’t wait until the game is finished already.

“So um, how did you figure that I was up there?” You attempted to make a conservation.

“There was no other place I could think up you be,” Kris simply said. “Beside all these idiot seem to be looking everywhere.”

“Oh, I see” You nodded.

Thanks the heaven that you make the right decisions.

“Maybe we should use the elevator to get there faster,” You suggested pressing the down button. And then when it finally open standing before you was Lay and Chen. Of course it was at that point that conveniently Baekhyun and Chanyeol come out as well.

So elevator was a bad ideas after all.

Rolling his eyes, Kris quickly grabbed your hand tightly and you both make a run for the stair.

Oh my gosh! what do we? What do we do?

You could felt your heart beat getting wilder by the minutes, not only it was the psychotic twins but why the hell is Lay and Chen as well!?

This is not good at all.

“Wait, I got an idea!” You yelled, and break the fire extinguisher box.

Pulled and immediately spray it at them.

With the fume and smoke filled the rooms, everyone was coughing and couldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter