Pretty Annoying

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eric freaking left you.

Even though you told him specifically not to, he listen to Exo instead of you.

Some friends he is right?

So there you were sitting in the infirmary waiting for them to say something. You knew you were in trouble. Technically you weren’t lying if you think about it though.

“So wait, let me get this straight. Eric isn’t your boyfriend” Sehun was the first to spoke up.

 

 

“And you were basically only pretending to date him so people wouldn’t bully Eric?” Tao continued, seem like everyone going over your life story now huh?

“Oh! So then what you did at the lunch room last time was all a lie?” Xuimin yelled happily.

“But why would you lie to us? And how the heck did you two know about Minjee lies.” Suho demanded from the twins. Well look like you weren’t the only one who is in deep trouble.

“We stalked and kidnap her, nothing new” They both shrugged.

And thus everyone eyes was on you again. Waiting for you to answer the question. 

“Okay first of all, I didn’t lie” You slowly said. “Eric is a boy and he is my friends, so there is nothing new that you guys haven’t heard…can just I go home now?”

“No, sit down” Kai ordered glaring at you basically. “Your feet is still hurting.”

This was annoying you hate when attention are all on you.

“If Eric were being bullied, then why dodn’t you report it to the teacher rather than getting involve anyway?” Lay asked you. Even Baekhyun and Chanyeol was interest in your answer in this.

“Are you serious? You guys do realize what type of influence some people have over the school right?” You explained. “I was dealing not one but two of them too. I got to solve it so that both party will stay happy and in their place you know. Not only that I have the fangirl on my hand too, if I actually stay single do you really think I would be a live right now?”

Everyone indirectly knew it was about Kris and Hana. Since a few of them take glances over him, it was pretty obvious.

“So why are the fangirl hurting you now?” Chen asked, and everyone was back to square one. “What? You guys doesn’t really think that what happen today was an accident did you? You know they even tried to drop a wall frame on her today.”

God dem it Kim Jongdae, you love him to death but sometime you wonder why can’t he shut up at these moment? You already in deep crap right now, no need to dig it any further you know?

“Omo! But how could they hurt our Minnie!?” Baekhyun complained “She so cute and mini as she is.”

“Is this why you went to class soaked in red paint?” Suho asked fill with concern in his voice.   

“Or that time when you come to class without shoe?” Chanyeol reminded, “Minnie-ah this is really serious! They totally are bullying you!”

As if you didn’t know that already, this is getting pretty annoying.

“We got to do something about this,” Baekhyun demanded “We can’t let them hurt our Minnie like that!”

And this was where they’re stepp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter