Pretty Alone

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though it was Tuesday, you have to take over Eli shift since he injured his legs in football practice.

 Sighing, even if you hate to admit it, without Eli things seem to be much busier and boring than ever.

 Your luck was getting worse and worse these day.

 You lost.

 Kyungsoo didn't choose for you to stay.

 No.

 Instead it was Kris himself who decided for you to stay.

 "I'm giving Kris my power of decision after all" The young genius said quietly, "It's only seem to be fair that way."

 You were so happy of Kyungsoo decision too.

 Since after the whole game, you finally was starting to like Kris and look up to him.

 Who knew you guys would make such a great team, right?

 So it was like a stabbing knife when Kris decided for you to stay.

 "I don't care, she can stay here I guess" He shrugged.

 And you trusted him too.

 It was unfair really, all that hard work just disappear with one sentence.

You are now officially stuck in S class forever.

You wanted to cry the moment you heard Kris said that, but of course you didn’t. Instead you past out right after, why? Well, because apparently you extort yourself so much into throwing that freaking table and so stress out lately, that you passed out. The school doctor said you should consider taking a few day off and calm yourself down. But how could you?

You were about to be killed by all the fangirls, again.

For the past few week now people have careless about Eric Nam and you, it was getting so nice too.

And now within a few week you can see the blood coming all over again.

What to do? What to do? You could only sighed when you start thinking about the future again.

Surprisingly though, S class wasn’t that bad. Since each of the S class member are on a different level to everything. Most of your classes are base of from your level. And it kind of weird to have the whole class to yourself from time to time, but it pretty cool to have a one on one experience with the professor. It almost like homeschool and tutoring. Only in this case it is much more professional and broader variety of subject.

And instead of basing off on your school rank, test score and grade. On your second day in S class you was put into a test room to see what your level was in everything. And since you have no need to try and average out everything anymore, thanks to getting accepted. As expected you score not so terrible in Math, Science and English. It was much more than what you usually score. Even though these question was pretty much harder too.

There were also a few test or extracurricular classes too. You pretty much ace the Art test. Failed in music, since you couldn’t read music nor pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter