Pretty Nice

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By 7:45 pm, you knew Luhan was never going to your date on Saturday. In fact you knew that he weren’t going to show up at all a few hours back ago. So this was how he going to get revenge at you, bail out on the last minute.

So what the heck were you doing waiting outside in 30 or less degree, for someone who you knew wouldn’t show up no matter what?

Well there were two reason.

One you wanted Luhan to text you back so you can go home.

Two you were trying to get past level 184 in Candy crush.

So far there were no success in both. The freaking game just keep killing itself, you don’t even know why you were even playing this thing with your mom Facebook account. In fact you don’t even like this game at all.

The only reason you were playing it because your mom were having trouble with this level. And being the good daughter that is good at video game that you are, you should help her pass it.

What she doesn’t understand is that there were different between fighting, fps, rpg, etc. compare to jewels game.

And you despite jewels game.

Only one heart left until you got to wait again. 

Please god, just let you past this already.

After five minute in so far it went pretty good. Six move is left and five more wrappers. You can do this Min-jee ah! Just strategically go through this and you be fine.

“Excuse me,” Someone suddenly said and you slip your finger.

It was on the last move too!

“Noooooooo” You practically screamed at your phone for doing that. “I was so close too!!! And I didn’t mean to do that you stupid phone!”

Feeling the heat rising up your face you were really annoyed at whoever just interrupted you. Readying to scold you look up and it was full of surprise.

Standing in front of you was D.O. Kyungsoo himself, the genius.

What could be doing here at a time like this?

“I’m sorry,” He said staring at you with his large brown eyes. “I didn’t mean to interrupt you.”

“No, no” You immediately take back, “I'm not angry at you just mad of my clumsiness that all.”

“Oh” D.O. acknowledges. “I was wondering what are you doing out here at this hour that all?”

Aww he was worry about you? And what is that outfit?

It make him look so cute and fluffy.

“Well, I was going to watch a movie with someone but they didn’t show up” You answered. “I figure I play a few game, but I guess I gotten myself too far off.”

You stood up from the bench and realize by now the whole theater was pretty empty. Wow, guess you should just go home now.

“Umm… I guess, I should go home now, it’s getting pretty late.” You confirmed, bowing to your sunbae and ready to leave.

“Min-jee ah,” He called your name. “If you don’t mind, would you like to go and watch a movie with me?”

“At this time?” You were shock! Do Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter