Pretty Trust

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let my cousin go” You bravely said as you entered the stranded warehouse alone.

“You got the money?” Their leader said lighting on a cigarette.

“I want to see him first” You stated, knowing full well of the situation. They could sense it your fear, giving his underlings the signals. You watched as they dragged Taemin out of a box.

He was cover in blood from head to toes. They been beating him and you wanted to kill whoever had done that.

“Money or we’ll bury him alive today” He stated. Calming yourself from any emotion or acting rashly, you must first make sure they give your cousin back first.

“Here your money now let my cousin go” You threw the large suitcase across the floor.

Moving his head, the underling understand and check the money.

 

 

“It's fifty-thousand U.S. more than enough, now let him go” You stated. They comply of course and slowly you watched as Taemin make his way back to you.

“We need to get you to the hospital” You told him immediately as you run over to him.

“Why did you come? I told you not to come” He wasn’t breathing normally. Taemin was trying to be in conscious, but from the look of it, you knew it wasn’t working. “Listen to me, Minjee you got to get out of here now.”

“I don’t under…” *Click* you heard the sound of the pulling gun. It was aiming at you. “I thought we had a deal.”

“I thought so too brat…” The cocky bastard smile at you. Standing up from his position and walking over to you. “See I been wondering where did a brat like you get all this large amount of cash in the first place. You don’t happen to be dating someone that associated with a name Luhan would you?”

“I think you got the wrong person” You glared at him, making him smile even more.

“Really? Well I guess we just have to find out when you be making a call to your boyfriend and see if he willing to send a million or so for his kidnapping girlfriend” He mocked and you smile. “Now what is so funny?”

You laughed, over and over again.

“That won’t be happening ajusshi” You stated and pulled of jacket and revealed a ticking time bomb suit. “See this suit right here? If you don’t let us go within fifteen minute it going to explode.”

They was all in shock and terrified. It was your turn to be in control this time.

“You’re lying that’s a fake, there no way you could have gotten something like that!” He roared, making you slightly amuse.

“That’s where you wrong mister, see if you haven’t heard. I go to King Academy and there are two type of people that go to that school” You smirked. “One is that you either rich or two you are a genius. And can you guess which category I am in? I’ll give you a hint, these suicide suit are basic science for me.”

“You lying! You wouldn’t dare!” He retorted and slowly his gang was backing away too.

Stepping closer to them, you found the expression on their face absolutely hilarious. “Am I ajusshi? You know I could just press this button right here and we can see if I am really lying.”

The clock was down to eight minute.

“Get away from me you monster!” He roared. “Fine take him and leave! We have a deal! Just don’t press that button and get out of here!”

You smile, you knew it was your victory. Grabbing your cousin, you began to make your way out of the warehouse. “Just so you know Ajushi, if you or your man tries anything as we leave. This bomb is ranges at least half kilometer. It enough for all us to die and for the police to notice. I’m the only one who know how to stop this so I would advise you not to do anything stupid.”

 And with that your jobs was done. They made way for you both as you left the warehouse. You act as natural as possible and slowly walk away.

By the time the countdown was at four minute you make halfway toward the gate. Their eyes was still on you, watching every single movement.

“You don’t really have a bomb on you do you?” Taemin stupidly asked.

“Of course I do, and you have a genius for a cous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter