Pretty Blunt

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You hit me, you freaking hit me” Kai said holding his bloody nose tightly.

You stared at him and not saying anything. You both awkwardly sat in the clinic, after they open the door on you both. You are now known as that violence girl who beat up poor dear beloved Prince of the school. Ruining his beautiful and gorgeous face, you are totally condemned to hell for sure now.

“I’m sorry,” You sighed. “I’m so sorry, it just that… your face…it really…”

Smirking he knew you were sorry and that he got you good.

Honestly though you still wanted to beat him up again, after seeing that cocky smile on his face. There was just something about his face that make you wanted to beat him up even more at that moment? Maybe because he scare the out of you. Maybe you just hate his arrogant attitude.

“Dem, I never knew my Jagi would be so bias toward physical attribute” The boy cockily said, teasing you like always. “I’m sad though, I was hoping you will love me no matter how I look though.”

Kai stupidly laugh, and you knew that mischievous look.  

“I’m ugly now you know” He pointed as his bruise nose. “You caused this, nobody going to love me now”

Please if there was anyone it probably be you who will not be loved from now on.

 “Take responsibility for it” Kai slyly said. “You cause this.”

Staring into your eyes, you knew where this is going?

“I’m not going to go out with you” You bluntly said, making Jongin face drop instantly.

“But Why???” Kai whined. “You’re totally single now, so why can’t you go out with me?”

You stared at him blankly, thinking about what to say next.

This was hard. Honestly you never been in these type of situation before. The air was just awkward and you have no idea what to do. The best thing you could come up with was to be honest with him.

And that what you totally did.

“I don’t want to” You sigh and truthfully confess. “I would go out with you. But only as a friend, you should understand that Jongin. I told you before, we can only be friends.”

You stabilize your voice as much possible, not wanting to give away anything.

“And why is that?” He asked you, eyes fill with worries and confusion.

“Because…” you wonder why too,” Because, you know full well the answer to that Jongin-ah.”

His piercing brown continuously stare back at you.

“You aren’t serious with this…” You pointed out. “And I don’t think I would be eithe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter