Pretty Rooftop

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god, Baekhyun are you like extra cute or something today?” You groaned out loud as you finishing his sketch. “If I inked you right now, I don’t think I can handle this…… My poor heart! You shouldn’t be doing this to people Baekhyun-ah!”

You complained as you rolled on the floor of the rooftop. Really you were glad that nobody came to this place anymore, or else people might think you are crazy or something.

How were you so sure that no one is here? Well unlike those stupid heroine in the manga, every time you use the rooftop, you make sure to check every corner before using it. There were no way, you are letting anyone know of your weird hobbies. And since the school have a practice room or studio for every subject. Most people doesn’t bother to find a quiet and nice place like this to study. As a result, many time you get the whole place to yourself.

Especially fall and winter, since the weather is usually so cold. No one would be crazy enough to go up here. Well all except you that is. So far you pretty much alone in this.

Spending away your free period, sketching and stalking Exo. And right now, Baekhyun and Chanyeol was having Physical E.D.

It was like heaven to you.

Not only have you got to watch them in such nice weather. But they make great posing model as well. The lighting was so perfect too. The twins always so intimate toward each other. Always holding hand, giving each other back hugs, skin ship, etc. and etc. My god!  If you didn’t know better they seem to be more of lover and that sibling. They were always made great material to do a boy love scene.

 

​Dear Lord, sometimes you felt so naughty when thinking of these scence! But it wasn't like it's your fault or anything.

If there were anyone at fault, it is Chanyeol and Baekhyun fault, not your!

Suddenly, you heard the heavy metal door burst open. That strange you haven’t been had in this situation before. So grabbing your bags and material you hurrily hid yourself behind one of the ventilation. It was Chris sunbae and Hana Takashi from class 1A, one of the prettiest girl in the school.

Shoving his hand away, Kris reluctantly let go of the beautiful Japanese girl.

“What are you on earth could you be thinking dragging me all the way out here in front of the whole school huh? Wu Yifan? “Hana demanded angrily.

 “I don’t give a damn about what other think Hana,” Kris simply stated. “And stop hanging out with Eric already, he isn’t your style.”

“My style?! My style?! Who the are you to decide who or what is my style!!?” She retorted. ”I told you already Wu Yifan! I’m not interest in you! Can’t you just leave me alone already?”

Wow no way! Did you heard it wrong?! Did someone finally rejected the god almighty Wu Yifan? This is a miracle!

“I’m your fiancé, “Kris said angrily grabbing Hana by the shoulder. “That’ll give me enough right to do whatever I want.”

Wow, wow, fiancé? Aren’t they moving a little too fast on this? This is getting really interesting though, you probably should probably record it for later references.

“You are right, Wu Yifan. But that’s only fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter