Pretty Help

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen stared at the unconscious girl before him silently. In just a flash he was still teasing her and laughing hysterically. But then all of the sudden she went pale, eyes rolled backward and fainted. Being the nearest to her at that point, Kim Jongdae was the first one to catch her. Pretty soon the other would crowded the two of them. Trying to wake up the unconscious princess up. Until Lay step in and give him the look. So as usual he obediently bring the girl to the nurse office and drop her there, while Yixing stay behind calming and putting everyone to their places.

‘Lack of Nutrition’ the doctor announces, also ‘Overwork and stress out too’. Jongdae would listen as he was there for the whole scene, from the beginning till the end. Jongdae was there. He watches as the needle pierced to her skin, contributing salt water into the pale girl.

She was such a troublesome girl, he had concluded.

She was also very girl stubborn too. Always doing things her way, keeping things to herself. Jongdae could never imagine himself liking someone like Tae Minjee. She wasn’t his type at all to be honest. He wanted someone who he could rely on and perhaps get spoil by. Tae Minjee on the other hand is the complete opposite of his type.

When he first meet her, the first thing he notice was how sarcastic she could be. Being best friends with the twins, Jongdae tend to tease Minjee a lot. And he liked the fact that she would stood up for self when it comes to things like that. But the reality was that although Tae Minjee acted strong. She was a very fragile person on the inside.

Tae Minjee was just too nice for her own good.

The way she would still smile at them when they bullied her. Jongdae always knew how scary Exo fan could be. And yet she would still stand up and protected those who were her torment.

As Jongdae said before, Tae Minjee wasn’t his type at all. If there was anything, instead of spoiling and relying on her. Kim Jongdae wanted to be the one that protected and spoil her instead.

How troublesome, Jongdae could only thought as walk out of the infirmary.

Yixing had always been a patient person. And even though his family and friends are rather competitive, Lay had always been the complete contrast. He doesn’t have any traits to be a politician, he was too kind and caring for his own good. Compare to his cousin and friends, he was rather a pushover and easily to be overshadow by them.

Yixing never minded that one bit though. For he had always been a very patient and understanding person. He wouldn’t mind giving up the things he wanted for the people he love to be happy.

But when Tae Minjee comes along everything seem to changes.

He had notice it, everyone feelings. And even if they co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter