Pretty Life

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s wasn’t that you liked them or anything like that.

No, no, definitely not.

And there were no way that you would or ever will be falling in love with them at all.

Well not in this reality that is. Since you know, they are very terrible people in real life.

 

Even though in real life you hate them.

 

You can’t help yourself and continue on doing it though.

 

You need stop this.

But you just can’t.

No matter how much you tell yourself to stop, it had become a bigger and bigger problem over time.

You really, really need to stop this.

 

Like literally, you need to stop what you are doing now.

 

You need stop sketching them from afar. And not be a stalker, even though you aren’t.

But of course you couldn’t, even if you try you just can’t.

How could you?

 

They were perfect!

Well perfect to draw that is. Just why is it that your perfect models have to be such terrible people? Why it that you can’t is just spent your free time draw tree, natures and you know other stuff?

But no it had to be them, those Exo boys.

After all ever since you moved to K Academy, they’ve been the center of your world. Because your parent practically forced you to transfer school and since you basically is also force to cut off all ties with your old friends, so that you can focus on your study.

It get pretty lonely for you, the transfer student who only a middle class and attending the most prestigious school in the country. Because let face it, to everyone here you are basically a peasant. And nobody like to hang out with the peasant apparently, even the peasant don’t hang out with peasant. Since everyone want to hang and fit in with the big kid. Little old you here have to sit at the corner of and be an outcast.

Because truthfully you don’t really care about the social ranking system.

So there you were spending away many lunch and class hours drawing away. And then you saw them. The moment you lay eyes on the Exo Boys, you knew they were perfect. That is until you realize how terrible they are as people.

The Exo boys, as many would call them was given this name because of Exo planet. As in they are so perfect that they seem to be out of this world. X like forbidden, the Exo boys are the forbidden 12. Pretty to look at, but forbidden to touch. Why? Well not only their look is perfect in every way, but they are also heirs to many our world greatest corporation.

First there were Suho, also known as Kim Jong Myun. King of the school, aka student president, aka heir and son of King Corporation. Who also cofounded the school apparently, if you haven’t notice by now K Academy stand for King Academy. What a strange coincidence isn’t it?

Park Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol was next. The fraternal twins, they seem cute and all but they aren’t. Well their pranks and games aren’t, the two are practically inseparable. They are heirs to S Entertainment. One of the largest and popular producing company. Pretty much any bigges

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter