Pretty Clothes

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you guys even know what cosplaying is?” You ask Sehun and Tao seriously, obviously though with that look on their face. You knew they could care less about how you feel in this subject. “You just can’t force me into some dress and tell everybody it’s a costume? Cosplay is about being the character, you have to like and know the character to become it.”

They rolled their eyes at you. Non-anime fan ….. really, really annoy you to the core sometimes.

“Please just take her away,” Tao said to the stylist and sat down at the lounge. “Oh and please hurry with it we are running out of time.”

Respectfully they nodded and pushed you into the dressing room.

Forcing you into some type of white silk like gown and make you sat down on a spinning chair.

Immediately they started putting make up on you right away.

Applying concealer, blush, mascara, glitter ect.

After that was the wig, since your hair was too short for this costume.

Everything was happening so fast, you didn’t realize they were done with in minute.

Looking at the mirror you was in loss of words.

Thinking back the reason you first chose Touka is because you are a big fan of Tokyo Ghoul and you fit her well. Since for the most part you could never really pull of those really pretty and girly character at all. So when you saw yourself in the mirror looking like this.

You were really impress with their work.

You didn’t know that a place like this could even produce something like that too.

It look like one of those expensive celebrity make over place for that mostly for Hollywood and K-star award event.

They really manage to pull off somehow, the look was on point.

“Hey slowpoke, are you ready!? Hurry up already we are losing precious time.” Tao yelled behind the curtain. So reluctantly you walk out, covering yourself a little, feeling a bit embarrass by everything.

“Not bad,” Sehun commented.

You had to disagree to that though, they did an awesome job to turn you into Princess Serenity from Sailor moon.

Even Tao seem to be in shocked, but it soon disappeared when he began opening his mouth.

“Tch, this will do I guess, let just get going then.” Pulling you out of the shop. And with that you all were ready for school.

Click.

You heard the camera flashes as you sat next to Sehun.

“W-what are you doing?” You asked him and covering yourself right away.

“I’m taking a selfie duh! Can you like smile a little more or something?” He said obliviously, making you flustered even more.

“N-no, Sehun, delete that!” You gushed, even if you look good right now, you was still completely have no photogenic whatsoever. “Erase it now, it doesn’t fit me at all.”

“No way, I’m keeping this” He stubbornly responded, dodging every attempt of you trying to grab his phone. “Who know it might become really handy in the near future.”

“What do you mean by that!?” He was teasing you. “Sehun-ah! Delete it, I look really ugly in picture!”

He rolled his at you. It was the truth, thinking back even now when you took a picture with Taemin. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter