Pretty Trouble

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you drop your younger brother off to school on Monday, you can't help but to feel a little sick in your stomach. You was nervous alright and you needed a recharge.

"Kay - ah! Won't you give your noona a kiss today, she need the energy" You teased your little brother as you held onto his hand.

"Eww! Min-jee, stop trying to embarrassing me already. I'm not going to do it here!" The little twerp responded at you, showing his rebellion.

"Alright, I see how it is" you faked an annoy attitude at him. "Guess you should start on cooking your own dinner from now on. Cause somebody won’t be doing it anymore. "

Giving you a tight hug, your eight years old younger brother immediately gave you the most adorable puppy eyes.

It was decided. This kid was going to be such a player when he grow up.

Sometimes you wonder why is it that the man upstairs got to be so bias towards you all the time. You never gotten any of your parent’s good genes.

It all gone to this brat right here apparently.

"You got your key right? I see you at home okay?" You said to him. Nodding, Kay smile and wave as he left.

Your brother was perfect from the inside and out. Unlike some other people you know. He was absolutely perfect.

Sure, physically you guys was a little different but mentally you both were the same.

Always acting as if you don't love each other, but the reality was you just can't survive without the other.

You are really proud and loved him no matter what.

And with that, your days seem to go much smoother as much as possible so far. You didn’t go hide anywhere today, because you didn’t need too. You weren’t avoiding anyone as well strangely enough, even your teacher even notice that you were being quiet different and extra-ly attentive.

When lunch time arrive though, your nervousness suddenly come back.

It was about time after all.

You had decided to do it on monday because what is a better way to start off with some -kicking?

Pfft- if their were anyone who is going to die today it probably going to be you.

But whatever, a promise is a promise. You can't be letting yourself down now could you?

There were no going back on this. And so was going to do it your plan.

Getting your food from the cafeteria, you chose the simplest food on the menu. It wasn’t as expensive as other food but it wasn’t the cheapest either. Thinking back you haven’t bought lunch from school for a long time now. You always tend to save money on things like that when it come to school. Beside there was a reason why you learned how to cook. And since today was special, why not treat yourself a little?

Making your way out of the waiting line. You alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter