Pretty Open

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there were anything you like most within the year, it was the month October. The month after your birthday. Not only there were Halloween but being at K Academy, your favorite time of the year is booth week.

What is booth week?

Well it like school festival, each class are set out to their own booth and raise money for charity and such.

It was the time for game, food and fun.

Almost like Christmas if you dare say.

So excitedly running to class, you was actually happy about your free period with Exo today. Unlike other class, S class doesn’t actually have to do anything when it come to school event. But if they want to they can and they get much more choices to do whatever they want.

Class B-4, Eric Nam was having a cosplay café booth. It was many of your favorite thing all in once. Manga, anime, dessert and of course cosplay! You could just scream in happiness thinking about it.

You was in an extra happy mood today!

So opening the door, you was surprise to see all S class member present in class already.

Your smile slowly drop a little because of how heavy it was in there.

“So…What is going on?” you attempted asking Baekhyun and Chanyeol, sitting down next to them like always. The air was kind of heavy, what is wrong with all of them.

“Um… so uh… what are you guys doing for booth week?” You attempted.

And with that everyone grumble, oh so that what it was.

“Can you like not right now?” Tao was the first to whine.

“You have no idea how much trouble we are in right now” Even Baekhyun was grumpy.

“So many girls, so many screaming, so many touching” Chanyeol was chanting like some type of mental patient.

“Ok…” You nodded, standing up. “Since everyone seem so busy, Suho sunbae, would you mind signing my booth form for this year?”

 You was ready to leave there was place you got to be, people you go to meet, so many thing to do too. Booth week was coming up.

“Uh, yeah sure” Even mister president seem to be out of it. “Wait you helping the cosplay café booth?”

“Yep!” you happily said. “I was going for game booth but B-4 class always have the best food. Plus I’m good at cooking too so it would be helpful.”
 

“Oh,” Suho replied. “Good for you I guess, booth week must be fun for you.”

Of course it fun for you what does he mean by that?

And then it hit you. Remembering how last year Exo was on stage performing that embarrassing song ‘With You’ for last year. And this was the time of the year where their fan actually get to interact for them.

It was hilarious, now that you think about it. Guess Exo isn’t as invincible as they sound.

“So you guys never had fun with booth fest ever before?” You asked knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter