Pretty Worries

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why didn’t you tell me?” You asked Taemin as you both sat there on a bench at the park. You was bandaging him up, he immediately whined as the cleaning alcohol reach his skin. The idiot deserve it.

“I-I didn’t have the chance. You was too depress at the time, and I just got drafted” He said.

“And now?”

“I-I don’t know,” Taemin keep down his gaze. “I d-didn’t want to bring you into it as well.”

“Then you should have never come here then” You stated coldly. Knowing full well that he have nowhere else to go. Just how the heck did it get to this anyway?

Right, unlike you Taemin grew up into a dysfunctional household. As much as you hated him, he still had it worse than you. His father has always been a gambler and alcoholic, they always on the run never in one place. Taemin always said he hated him and wished for him to die. And when he did, nothing changes though their family still had to move like always. He cried a lot when that man die too.

And now all his debt was pass on to Taemin. His mother probably still in hiding where only Taemin would know. He couldn’t go home now even if wanted too. Just how is it that one person can up someone else life so much?

“How much do you guys still owes them?” You asked putting on the bandage, and immediately Taemin look up at you.

“You don’t-“

“How much do you still owes them?” You squeeze his injure arm so he would answer. Why can’t he just stop being so stubborn already?

“Fifty m-million won including interest” He answered and you frowned.

“Fifty-thousand dollar? You kidding me right? How the hell are you going to get that much money in such a short amount of time?” you questioned.

Nothing, he couldn’t answer your question.

God where did your evil and manipulating cousin went to?

“How much do you have now then?” You ready to put out the math.

“Twenty-eight thousand,” Taemin said. “I’m still working on the rest and they just took my pay check.”

“Okay that mean we have at least thirty-six thousand dollar at hands then.” You concluded. After two year of part time jobs, guess all your money going to go into Taemin family debt then.

“Minjee you don’t have to-“

“Shut up, I want to. Now let me think of how we can handle the rest” You ordered. Just how in the hell can you come up with the fourteen thousand dollar left? How on earth can you freaking get fourteen million won?

“Is this why you been coming home real late the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter