Pretty Side

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat awkwardly between Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Even though you hate to admit it but you were most comfortable around the twins.

There was Kai guy who molested you in the infirmary a few week ago, who is now staring at you intently with a really amuse look.

Kris the guy you blackmailed and probably planning how he is going murder with those eyes.

You don’t know why but Kyungsoo was giving you the creep.

God Satansoo, can’t you just not right now.

It just already too awkward ok!

Anyway, there were also Luhan who seem to be ignoring you. Not that you minded, since it is totally understandable. You was the one who avoid him like a plague for the past month now.

Oh, there was also Sehun and Tao who pretty much giving you the ‘I hate your gut’ look.

Xuimin on the other hand seem to be interested in you, just like the twins.

And over all Chen and Lay were pretty laid back in this.

Suho was the only one who is most comfortable, giving a friendly smile here and there to you. He is after all the student council president. Got to keep up his image somehow right?

Anyway, it would be so nice right now if you could disappeared.

All you wanted was to go home, and drown in your bed, never to wake up.

“Ok! I don’t care what you guys are thinking but there is no way I am excepting her as an S member!” Tao announced loudly, breaking of the silent.

Finally somebody on your side.

“She been chosen Tao, we can’t go against that” Chanyeol stated. “Like it or not she part of us now.”

“Yeah! Beside Minnie is awesome, you just jealous because she got more love than then you do.” Baekhyun taunted, and hugged you. 

Grabbing his arm you tried to make him let go of you. The idiot however continue to hold on to you tight.

“I agree with Tao, I don’t like her either.” Kai surprisingly said. Everyone was shock, even you. Does this mean he’s not going to violate you no more?

“Me three,” Pitched in Sehun.

Yush! This mean they be kicking you out.

“I think she seem cute,” Chen baobei said what now?

It’s nice to hear your favorite stalker subject say this to you, but come on! Now is not the time for that.  Turning to everyone, then you, Chen finally said; “What? I’m just glad we finally get a girl in our class.”

“Me too…” Xuimin smile happily.

So it was 3 against 4 now. Surely there has to be someone else who hate your gut in here.

Still trying to get out of Baekhyun arm, this boy was being way too touchy today.

Your eyes scanned the room and it landed on Luhan. Here’s is your next savior.

“She doesn’t qualify to be in S class” Luhan said coldly. It’s kind of hurt, his words,  but you can’t complain now.

“Her school rank is only 637,” Kyungsoo stated. Confusing you even more whether he was on your side or not.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter