Pretty Problem

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You decided to stay home until Wednesday next week, since all your shift got cancel and there were no need to go to class. Instead of playing around school you decide to hang out with kay instead, picking him up and dropping him off like usual. Hang out after work and school, you miss your brother. He was a smart kid and unlike other sibling you both get a long really well.

Perhaps because of the , you try your best to understand your brother while he was raise to respect his elder. It was a strange relationship between you two. You both didn’t talk much rather he just follow you a long. And you try your best to ask for his opinion, but Kay had always been much more mature then his age. He never complain nor did he want anything special. That the reason why you try to be home most of the time as possible. Your parent was rarely never home. It wasn’t right to leave your little brother at home all alone like that.

“So what do you want to eat for dinner today?” You ask your brother as you pushed the shopping cart. “I’m thinking chicken curry or pumpkin soup and shrimp. Or do you want tofu soup instead?”

Handing you the tofu packed, it was that again then. Your brother seem to like simple dishes like this a lot. It was the easiest too cook and wasn’t that expensive.

“It’s okay if we chose something else you know, everything is on sale today” You said and his round opal stare back at you.

“Can you make grilled sour carp then?” He asked and you smile. Getting all the ingredient, you like grocery shopping with Kay. You should make more time to spend time with him after all.

“Noona, can I tell you something?” Your younger brother said interrupting your thought. “I-I’ve been asking mom to let me join the baseball team next year.”

You knew that, it was something he enjoy. The junior high team near here is actually really good. Kay will get a good chance of joining the high school team later on too.

“But mom worry that I will fall behind in school” Well of course mother would think like that after all. “So I told her I will attend tutoring class, is that okay with you?”

You paused, thinking through the question. With school he alone he will be home by three. But if there is baseball practice that would be till five. Extra tutoring class will be till eight.

That is a lot of classes for a fifth grader.

“That’s a lot of work” You stated. “Are you sure?”

Your brother nodded.

“You won’t have time to hang out with me, and you won’t be able to eat at home that often” You said and he hugged you.

Showing you that he wanted to do this.

Sighing, like you, your brother was just as stubborn. Always do the thing that you set your mind on.

“Very well, but don’t you come and complain to me when the school dinner is terrible” You gave in as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter