Pretty Game

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that you notice it, Baekhyun and Chanyeol really did come prepare dressing in all casual black from head to toes.

You on the hand will going to stand out like a sore thumb with this freaking white school uniform shirt.

Laser Tag, of course they have to choose laser tag.

 

It was something that you haven’t played in a long time, nowadays you and your brother were more into console gaming and electronics stuff. So since you was out of practice, one could only assume that you are probably now below the average player type.

You knew the odd wasn’t on your side now so before the game start. You have to figure out another way out first, or at least a way to defeat them.

So there you was in the bathroom for five minute already, figuring out your game plan. You need to win this but how?

And then an idea come over your head?

That might actually work.

But still you need a backup plan as well, and for that you needed a specific equipment.

After a while of searching you were surprise to something like this in a cleaning supplies closet. It wasn’t what you are looking for but it will do. So stuffing them into your sport bra you knew you were ready.

Hopefully everything will work out just fine.

“Are you ready Minnie!?” Baekhyun called to you. “Oh! This is so exciting Channey-ah! I can’t wait for Minnie to call us BFF!”

“Hurry Min-jee ah! or we going to think you are surrendering again!” Chanyeol pitched in.

Opening the door quickly. You act as everything is normal.

“Who said I’m going to surrender?” You acted confidently as possible. “If it anything, you guys are going to cry when I defeated you.”

“Alright let the game begin then!” They both cheered. May the best win indeed?

Following the staff to your corner. You quickly memorize the course a little beforehand. Where the next exit are and who was it that got the keys.

“Umm… Miss you must lock on your suit now,” The guy name Steve said to you.

“Oh uh umm ok, but would you mind turning around a bit Steve” He confusedly look at you but agreed anyway.

Taking off your school shirt, revealing your only black sport bra. You silently thanked the lord that you were too lazy to choose a color today and so you are left with this. Strapping on the armory you were ready.

“You can lock me up now,” You said. “Oh, and would you mind temporary store this away for me?”

Steve nodded and blushed a little at you, leaving you behind.

The game was about to start.

You can do this, you told yourself.

Just like those old time with your older cousins.

Ready

3.

2.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter