Pretty Fighting

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Min jee-ah over here!” Baekhyun yelled across the cafeteria as you walk into the room. Instead of walking to their table though you sat somewhere else with Eric instead. Chewing on the defrosted piece of lasagna, you was feeling extra annoy because you couldn’t even made lunch for yourself today.

“I don’t think you should ignore Exo like that” Eric whisper to you, looking over to the boys table.

“I don’t care, just ignore them Eric” You said and pick up another piece of the chewy lasagna.

“This is not a good idea Min-jee, they look really angry right now” He continued.

“I told you stop looking over there and just eat your food” You commented, stirring up the tomato paste.

“Min jee you need to stop this!” He whined, and looking face expression. You knew one of them is standing behind you right now. “Hi, Chanyeol Minjee doesn’t want to talk to you right now.”

“And why would you that huh Minjee?” The tall boy questioned.

“Eric, you should stop talking to yourself and start eating your food” You ignore Yoda and sip on your tea.

“Minjee is mad at you and Exo actually,” Eric confessed.

“And why are you mad at us Minjee?” The tall creature asked.

“Eric, your food is getting cold. Stop talking to yourself, you look crazy.” You commented and chew on your fork. Eric give you a begging look, and glance back at Chanyeol who now seem to be texting someone on his phone.

“Minjee, you shouldn’t be doing this,”

“Eric, you know who is taking over my shift this week?”

“Minjee you going to regret it.”

“Eric, I really like that shirt on you today. Where did you get it at? How much was it?”

“Minjee, I just texted the b-“

“So Eric, did you get your costume figure out for Halloween yet? I already checking out these zombies make up tutorial, they look really awesome. You want to g-“

He grabbed your waist and lifted you up just like that. Pretty soon he was carrying you over his shoulder. Park freaking Chanyeol just lifted you. You didn’t know he was that strong.

“What the heck are you think you doing?” You question him.

“Now that I got your attention, Minjee will you come to our table.” Park Chanyeol asked.

“No, now let me down” You tried to kick him, and punch him.

It wasn’t affected though, this guy look skinny with his school uniform on the outside, but it was full of muscle on the inside. When did he get so buff anyway, just a few weeks ago you could tackle him just fine, and now there was this Park freaking Chanyeol.

“No can do princess, you sitting with us today.” He said and start walking to the other table. “And if you don’t stop hitting me, I'll will squeeze your ankle if you don't stop." 

"You wouldn't dare Park Chanyeol" You glared at him.

"Try me," Park Chanyeol dared you. “I wouldn’t mind spanning the time of your recovery so you can be stuck with us more.”

“I hate you so much right now Park Chanyeol” You jabbed his back and settle down.

“Love you too, princess” And with that Park freaking Chanyeol carried you to Exo table.

It was extremely quiet, you didn’t want to talk to them at all.

Everyone eyes were on your table. People these day were just so nosy to be honest.

“Minnie why are you mad at us?” Baekhyun was the first one to break the silent. “You shouldn’t be mad at us, we only wanted to help you.”

Well you guys are not helping at all. You rolled your eyes and look at everything but them.

“Minjee, stop being so stubborn” Chanyeol told you, “You should stop before you cause more trouble.”

You huffed and continue to ignore them anyway. Clearly making their mood all much more sour by the minutes. You could careless though, it wasn’t like it was any of your business.

"I just don't get it," Someone suddenly said, looking to the side of the table. You saw tall a figure mod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter