Pretty Classroom

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ok, so technically the cakes wasn’t a lie, but what written on it is.

‘We just wanted to be friend with you’ said Park Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Note to self you are never trusting those two evil psychopath ever again.

As if the social class system for your school wasn’t enough. K-academy have to separate everything’s out by your school ranks as well. To be in A class you must be within the top 100 rank. B class on the other hand are top 500. You being on the verge of average rank, is on a high C out of 1000. D is 3000, and F is of course 5000.

There is however a much more special class than all of them. It was S class, stand for special duh! And surprisingly all of Exo is in it.

It’s has been a long tradition of K Academy, to have this special class.

All graduates of this class usually become one of the most powerful, influential and richest people in the world.

So it was obvious that those who are already powerful is put into this class.

In some cases though this rule doesn’t apply at all though.

No one know who is in charge of picking the student for S class, but in some special cases there are people who aren’t even worth anything make it to S class.

And apparently this year it was you.

Written in the cake, Congratulations Tae Min-jee, you are now accepted to S class.

Not some kid in A class from down the street. NO, it’s freaking you!

JUST WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL?!

Why on earth, would they choose you!?  

First of you can understand that sometimes poor people can be chosen too. Because they have to follow the equality and diversity rules. But at least that person have to be a genius or something.

And according to your school rank and grade you don’t even qualified?

So why the heck did they choose you?

No matter how much you think about it you, you didn’t qualified for it at all.

“There just has to be some type of mistakes or something” You told Mr.Wilson, your history teacher as he checked your schedule. He was a funny and nice guy, in his mid-forty. He is one of your favorite teacher.

“Yep, I check everything. All your classes has changes, there is even a notice in my inbox that you changing to S class.” He said proudly of you.

“But sir! I don’t want to be in S class!” You groaned. ”Can’t I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter