Pretty Thoughts

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin stood in silent as the girl before him struck him across the face. A tingling sensation slowly crept onto his cheek.

His face though stood unchanged, as the beautiful women before him dress up and left.

That’s was the fifteen time this week.

And probably the last one out of all his long list of girls 'friends'. He didn’t needed them any longer. For the last few week now, he had broken all ties with all of them. From getting water thrown in the face to being slapped across the cheek. There weren't anything new besides the usual seduction , crying and begging him to stay. And when they know that they could not kept him. A few brave one would strike him back and walk out with their pride.

Does it hurts? Physically? Sure, but he been through much worse. However to Kim Jongin, physical pain was rather numb these day. How about mentally? Not at all. Since from the very beginning, all of them knew that they were nothing to him. These relationships was nothing but one sided after all.

Minjee was right, he wasn't serious at all. He was never serious from the very beginning.

So he break it all off.

She has changes everything.

She was the same as him, someone has hurt her like she did to him. That’s why she always put up that wall of isolation.

It’s funny, how they both were so different yet so the same at the same time. He notice it though. How Tae Minjee always tried to be alone. And he wanted to change that, not just her but himself too.

He could see it in her, she was taking one step at a time. Yet at some point unsure of taking the step forward again.

Minjee was changing a little at a time.

And he, Jongin was still there. He was still behind, he was always left behind. But if he helped her, will they move forward together? Or will she always left him like the other?

People always wanted something in return.

It was what they had taught him the day he was born.

But then he meet Tae Minjee, and not only she didn’t want anything with him and Exo. But she avoided everyone at all cost.

Isn’t it lonely to live like that?

They were always people with their own island.

But Minjee Island is probably the most isolated of them all.

And Jongin knew that place was no paradise since it’s just like his own.

Luhan drive up to Tae Minjee apartment and par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter