Pretty Angry

Pretty Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It not that you like to hide thing from your parent or anything but rather you just doesn’t want them to give them more stress when they already have so much at hand. So when you get an injury or problem or something, usually with your own money and mind, you’ll solve it on your own. So because of your ankle is still hurting, you have to ride the bus instead of riding your bike today. Kay already know this so he left for school by himself much early in the morning.

You also left your bike at school too, so it going to be awhile when you are going to get it back.

Walking out of your apartment, you was totally surprise to see Yixing face the first thing in the morning.

“Sunbae what are you doing here?” You stupidly asked, still not feeling very awake yet.

“I’m picking you up,” Lay smile and responded. “Is your ankle healing fine?”

You nodded and shyly lock away your house. Walking down the elevator with Lay and get into his card. You immediately put your seat belt on, Lay glance at you and smile.

“You look really cute today,” He bluntly said.

You blushed a little, even though you didn’t dress much different than any other day. You can’t help of feeling shy of Lay comment though. Since he seem to be the type that are mostly always honest. It was probably just because of this fluffy sweater that make him said that.

As he pull out of the parking lots, you took a note of Lay large shoulder as he wrapped his arm around your chair. He was a good driver too. Now that you think about it, unlike what you have in mind, so far most of Exo drove on their own rather having private driver. That’s quite interesting fact, you concluded.

The drive was much shorter than expected. Probably because you were still too sleepy and blank out half of the time.  

By the time the car arrive at the gate, your turn into a nervous wreck a little because you realize that it was at this point that you have to get out of the school prince car in front of everyone. You zoned out so much that you forgot to tell him to drop you off a few block earlier.

“Min jee, you don’t have to be so nervous,” Lay calmed you down, as he unfasten your seatbelt. “It’ll be fine, just put your trust on me okay?”

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter